Wednesday, August 10, 2011

My Thoughts for Wednesay

It's raining today where I live so I've been watching some Etsy online, very interesting stuff about photos, descriptions and tags.  I need to catch up with these things, it has all changed in recent times and because I've been madly adding items to my www.madeit.com.au/SweetieYumYum shop, a handmade shop for Australians in Australia, naturally!  I'm selling different things on madeit than I am on my Etsy shop, www.etsy.com/shop/JoolsToDroolOver.

This photo is of one of our poodle x dogs, her name is Missy and she smiles a lot.  We have two dogs, Buffy is Missy's brother, I bought them both at the same time from a pet shop.  Maybe they have different parents because Missy is a bigger dog, but I'm sure they were bred at the same place.
This is Buffy, the smaller dog, he had a little operation which is why he is wearing a plastic collar so he can't nibble at his stitches.

I hope readers are doggy inclined, I have other photos but I won't bore you too much today.

I'm off to see more Etsy online to brush up on my tagging etc.


No comments:

Post a Comment